The Tubing Head is the uppermost spool in a wellhead assembly. It provides a means to support and seal a tubing string. The upper section has a straight type bowl and a 45 degree load shoulder to support and seal the tubing string by means of a tubing hanger. There is a full set of lock-screws to safely secure the tubing hanger in the head. The lower section houses a secondary seal to isolate the production casing string and provide a means to test the wellhead seals. Threaded or weld-on tubing heads attach directly to the production casing.
- Allows for pressure testing of the wellhead seals to isolate the casing strings.
- Provides a tubing hanger load shoulder and bowl for hanging and sealing of the tubing.
- The load shoulder and bowl also accommodate a test plug.
- Full set of lock-down pins to secure tubing hanger
- ET style pins eliminate exposed lock-down pin threads
- Provides two outlets for annular access and monitoring.
- Provides a means for Wear Bushing installation and retention.
- TC-60 bowls available for dual completions.
- Accepts Frac Isolation Sleeves for tubing head isolation during high pressure casing frac jobs.
- Threaded 2” LP (LPO)
- Threaded EUE 8rd
- Side Studded Outlets (SSO) with internal VR prep
- Extended Flanged Outlets (EFO) with internal VR prep
- BG (blank); accepts a wide variety of secondary seals
- O-ring bottom; made to specific casing sizes
- P-Seal bottom; made to specific casing sizes and must be energized by plastic packing
- FS bottom (high pressure) made to specific casing sizes
- Flanged to bolt directly to casing head or spool
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) with internal o-ring (outside weld only)
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) no o-ring (outside and inside weld)
- Threaded female casing thread
- Threaded male casing thread
- Standard TCM bowl provides a straight bowl with a 45 degree load shoulder that accepts a wide variety of single completion tubing hangers.
- TC-60 bowl provides a straight bowl with 45 degree load shoulder with the addition of two alignment pins for dual completion tubing hangers.
Modified for Frac Isolation Sleeve
- All flanged bottom tubing heads can be modified to accept our Frac isolation sleeve
- Sleeve is pre-installed and tested in our facility.