• Improved Safety – Less time working under the BOP stack.
• Significant time savings – No need to break the BOP stack.
• Accepts standard wellhead completion equipment.
• Available in most casing program sizes.
• Emergency slip hangers available in the event the casing becomes stuck.
• Casing Hanger running tool can be tested on the rig floor, prior to landing the casing.
• Cementing is done through the casing hanger running tool as soon as the string is landed in the bowl.
• Casing Hanger is fluted to allow returns around the outside of the hanger.
• MBS assembly can be installed under the rig floor, or lowered through the rotary.
• Back-pressure valve profiles available in all mandrel hangers.
• Upper housing can be removed and a conventional wellhead installed in its place.
Provides a sealing point over the intermediate casing.
• Allows for pressure testing of the wellhead seals to isolate the casing strings.
• Allows for support and testing of a BOP system while drilling out both casing strings.
• Provides a casing hanger load shoulder and bowl for hanging and sealing two casing strings.
• Both load shoulders and bowls accommodate BOP test plugs.
• Provides two outlets on both the upper and lower spools for annular access and monitoring.
• Provides a means for Wear Bushing installation and retention in both sections.
• C-29 bowls available for extreme casing loads.
• Accepts C-21 Casing Hangers for low weight situations.
• Slip-on Weld (SOW) with internal o-ring (outside weld)
• Slip-on Weld (SOW) no o-ring (outside and inside weld)
• Threaded female casing thread
• Threaded male casing thread
• Slip-Lock (weld-less) Locks to casing with slips energized via bolts
• Threaded 2” LP (LPO)
• Threaded EUE 8rd
• Side studded outlets (SSO) with internal VR prep
• Extended flanged outlets (EFO) with internal VR prep
• Full set of pins to secure mandrel casing hangers
• Pins also engage the wear bushing to prevent rotation
• ET style pins eliminate exposed lock-down pin threads