- Improved Safety – Less time working under the BOP stack.
- Significant time savings – No need to break the BOP stack.
- Accepts standard wellhead completion equipment.
- Available in most casing program sizes.
- Emergency slip hangers available in the event the casing becomes stuck.
- Casing Hanger running tool can be tested on the rig floor, prior to landing the casing.
- Cementing is done through the casing hanger running tool as soon as the string is landed in the bowl.
- Casing Hanger is fluted to allow returns around the outside of the hanger.
- MBS assembly can be installed under the rig floor, or lowered through the rotary.
- Back-pressure valve profiles available in all mandrel hangers.
- Upper housing can be removed and a conventional wellhead installed in its place.
- Provides a sealing point over the intermediate casing.
- Allows for pressure testing of the wellhead seals to isolate the casing strings.
- Allows for support and testing of a BOP system while drilling out both casing strings.
- Provides a casing hanger load shoulder and bowl for hanging and sealing two casing strings.
- Both load shoulders and bowls accommodate BOP test plugs.
- Provides two outlets on both the upper and lower spools for annular access and monitoring.
- Provides a means for Wear Bushing installation and retention in both sections.
- C-29 bowls available for extreme casing loads.
- Accepts C-21 Casing Hangers for low weight situations.
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) with internal o-ring (outside weld)
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) no o-ring (outside and inside weld)
- Threaded female casing thread
- Threaded male casing thread
- Slip-Lock (weld-less) Locks to casing with slips energized via bolts
- Threaded 2” LP (LPO)
- Threaded EUE 8rd
- Side studded outlets (SSO) with internal VR prep
- Extended flanged outlets (EFO) with internal VR prep
- Full set of pins to secure mandrel casing hangers
- Pins also engage the wear bushing to prevent rotation
- ET style pins eliminate exposed lock-down pin threads