The Casing Spool is a wellhead component that provides a means to support and seal an intermediate casing string. The upper section has a straight type bowl and a 45 degree load shoulder to support the production casing string. The lower section houses a secondary seal to isolate the two casing strings and provide a means to test the wellhead seals.
- Provides a sealing point over the intermediate casing.
- Allows for pressure testing of the wellhead seals to isolate the casing strings.
- Allows for support and testing of a BOP system while drilling out for the next casing string.
- Provides a casing hanger load shoulder and bowl for hanging and sealing of the next casing string.
- The load shoulder and bowl also accommodate BOP test plugs.
- Provides two outlets for annular access and monitoring.
- Provides a means for Wear Bushing installation and retention.
- C-29 bowls available for extreme casing loads.
- Both accept C-21 and C-21-P Casing Hangers for low weight situations.
- Threaded 2” LP (LPO)
- Threaded EUE 8rd
- Side Studded Outlets (SSO) with internal VR prep
- Extended Flanged Outlets (EFO) with internal VR prep
- BG (blank), accepts a wide variety of secondary seals
- O-ring bottom, made to specific casing sizes
- P-Seal bottom, made to specific casing sizes and must be energized by plastic packing
- FS bottom (high pressure) made to specific casing size
- ET style pins eliminate exposed lock-down pin threads
- Full set of pins to secure mandrel casing or tubing hangers (suffix “L”)
- 2 BP pins (bowl protector) to secure wear bushings while drilling (suffix “BP”)