- 2” LP inlet x 2” LP outlet. For low pressure screwed trees. Available in alloy steel only and in pressures of 2k, 3k and 5k.
- 2-1/16” 5K Flanged inlet x 2” LP outlet. Low end choke for flanged trees. Available in alloy steel only in pressures of 3k and 5k.
- Flanged inlet x flanged outlet. Higher end choke, more than twice the body wall thickness in the curve.\ Available in alloy or 410 SS in pressures of 5k, 10k and 15k. (All 10k and 15k chokes are flanged x flanged.)
Adjustable Choke Trims
- HS trim (hardened steel) is for standard service.
- TC trim (tungsten carbide) is an upgrade that incorporates carbide on the tip of the stem and contact area of the seat.
- FL-TC trim (fully lined tungsten carbide) has carbide on the tip of the stem and the entire seat is lined with carbide.
- Needle and seat sizes available from ¾” to 2”, depending on choke size.
- Choke stem packing and o-rings are available for standard and sour service.
Positive Choke Trims
- Flow beans are available in increments of 64th of an inch.
- Ceramic lined flow beans are standard service.
- Fully lined Carbide flow beans available for extended wear.
- All flow beans are available with Xylan coating on the threads (recommended for SS chokes)
- Positive chokes are available with ½” NPT or 9/16” HP tapped port for bleed fitting or needle valve.
- Choke cap o-rings are available in HNBR-90 (standard), Viton, Aflas and high/low temp HNBR.