Universal’s M type gate valve features a non-rising stem with an expanding gate design to provide safe, dependable service in a variety of environments. They are available with flanged or threaded ends in standard bore Sizes from 2-1/16” through 7-1/16” in working pressures from 2,000 psi through 5,000 psi. Gate Valves are available in both new API monogrammed and remanufactured- both are warranted for one year.
Full-Bore Thru-Conduit Design
- Maximizes valve service life
- Eliminates the collection of destructive particles
- Produces a positive mechanical seal across the seats
- Isolates the body cavity from bore pressure in both the open and closed position
- Press fit or o-ring slip fit seats available. Both have Teflon inserts in the face to form a positive seal against the gate even in low pressure situations. The seats are tightly wedged in the seat pocket when the valve is in the full open and full closed position.
- Body/bonnet interface, and gate/seat interface
- Stem packing can be re-energize while the valve is under pressure
Long Life, Low Maintenance
- Simple routine maintenance program limits repairs, eases operation, protects against corrosion, and extends service life
- Available in API trims AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF and HH
- Forged body valves available upon request
- Available in all API temp ratings
- Internal coating (such as Xylan) available upon request