UWS TCM & TC-60 Tubing Heads
The Tubing Head is the uppermost spool in a wellhead assembly. It provides a means to support and seal a tubing string. The upper section has a straight type bowl with a
- Provides a sealing point over the production casing.
- Allows for pressure testing of the wellhead seals to isolate the casing strings.
- Provides a tubing hanger load shoulder and bowl for hanging and sealing of the tubing.
- The load shoulder & bowl also accommodate a test plug.
- Full set of lock-down pins to secure tubing hanger
- ET style pins eliminate exposed lock-down pin threads
- Provides two outlets for annular access and monitoring.
- Provides a means for Wear Bushing installation and retention.
- TC-60 bowls available for dual completions.
- Accepts Frac Isolation Sleeves for tubing head isolation during
high pressurecasing frac jobs.
- Threaded 2” LP (LPO)
- Threaded EUE 8rd
- Side Studded Outlets (SSO) with internal VR prep
- Extended Flanged Outlets (EFO) with internal VR prep
- Custom outlets available upon request
- Bottom Profile
- BG (blank); accepts a wide variety of secondary seals
- O-ring bottom; made to specific casing sizes
- P-Seal bottom; made to specific casing sizes and must be energized by plastic packing
- FS bottom (high pressure) made to specific casing sizes
- Bottom Connection
- Flanged to bolt directly to casing head or spool
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) available with internal o-ring; slips over the casing and is welded to the casing.
- Threaded female casing thread – screws directly on the
- Threaded male casing thread – screws directly in a casing collar.
- Bowl Profile
- Standard TCM bowl provides a straight bowl with a
45 degreeload shoulder that accepts a wide variety of single completion tubing hangers.
- TC-60 bowl provides a straight bowl with
45 degreeload shoulder with the addition of two alignment pins for dual completion tubing hangers.
- Custom made bowls are available upon request.