Casing Head, C-22, Slip-on-Weld Bottom, Side Studded Outlets
Casing Head, C-22, Slip-on-weld bottom without o-ring
Casing Head, C-22-BP, with two lock-down screws for wear bushing retention
Casing Head with removable Base Plate Assembly
Casing Head, C-22, 8rd Casing Thread bottom prep, two 2” LP outlets
Removable Base Plate for Casing Head
UWS C-22 & C-29 Casing Heads
- Provides an attachment and sealing point to the surface casing.
- Allows for pressure testing of the weld when a SOW bottom is used.
- Allows for support and testing of a BOP system while drilling out for the next casing string.
- Provides a casing hanger load shoulder and bowl for hanging and sealing of the next casing string.
- The load shoulder & bowl also accommodate BOP test plugs.
- Provides two outlets for annular access and monitoring.
- Provides a means for Wear Bushing installation and retention.
- Can be supported by the conductor pipe via an optional base plate.
- C-29 bowls available for extreme casing loads.
- Either bowl will accept a C-21 Casing Hanger for low weight situations.
- Base Plates are available for all models and installed before shipping.
- Bolt-on base plates can easily be attached or removed.
- Various sizes of bottom plates available for all conductor sizes.
- All bottom plates have slots for cement top-off.
- Bottom Connection available in the following profiles:
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) with internal o-ring (outside only weld)
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) no o-ring (outside & inside weld)
- Threaded female casing thread
- Threaded male casing thread
- Slip-Lock (weld-less) Locks to the casing with slips energized via studs
- Lock-down Pins
- Full set of pins to secure mandrel casing hangers (suffix “L”)
- BP pins (bowl protector) to secure wear bushings while drilling (suffix “BP”)
- Threaded 2” LP (LPO)
- Threaded EUE 8rd
- Side studded outlets (SSO) with internal VR prep
- Extended flanged outlets (EFO) with internal VR prep